Friday, April 1, 2011

Explanation and Motivation

Over the past few years I've noticed that my personality, habits, and skill set tend to land me at intersections of art and technology. I'm interested in both, but the areas where these two paths actually cross into interdependent relationship are what I find truly fascinating.

In other words, I love modern expressions of the good, beautiful, and true. I'm interested in anything that fits into any single one of those categories, but my pulse quickens when I witness them in combination.

A blog should be a natural point of offering and interaction for such interests, so here I am!

More specifically, I hope to submit some of my work, progress, and observations in areas of digital music, animation, graphic design, digital video, digital photography, and perhaps other areas as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment